Graduate Organization of Students in Higher Education
The purpose of the Graduate Organization of Students in Higher Education (GOSHE) is to promote the academic, social, and professional development of future leaders in the field of higher education.
Our mission includes:
• Building a strong sense of inclusive community among Master’s students, Doctoral students, faculty, and staff within CSHPE and also the School of Education and University of Michigan.
• Fostering social interaction through sponsorship of social gatherings.
• Articulating and representing students' opinions, experiences, and perceptions regarding department policies and procedures.
• Promoting professional development and research sharing opportunities.
• Facilitating outreach projects to serve the academic and local community.
GOSHE sponsors a diverse array of professional development, academic, and social events each semester. Examples of activities include: Football tailgates, Ice Skating, Lunches with Faculty, Higher Education Research Workshops, Resume Reviews, Networking Events, Annual Chili Cook-Off and End-of-Semester Celebrations.
If you have questions about the organization or are interested in becoming involved, please email the GOSHE student co-chairs.
Amanda Loh, master's co-chair
Kamaria Porter, doctoral co-chair
Shannon Van Gundy, master's co-chair
Student Organization Events
Student Organization News
March 03, 2014
February 10, 2014
January 06, 2014