Travel Grants

School of Education students in the Educational Studies program who are presenting papers and participating in conferences at out-of-state conferences may apply for one $300 travel grant per year.

When Can I Apply?


Am I Eligible?

You are if you're an Educational Studies PhD student in the School of Education.

How Do I Apply?

Complete the online form (download the file titled Travel Funding Request). After completing the form, submit it to Chauna Meyer at

To be considered for a reimbursement, receipts must be presented to Tom within 30 days of the first day of your travel. Funding will be disbursed after receipts are received.

Within This Section


Eileen F. Brussolo

8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

610 E. University Ave.
Room 1228
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1259

Phone: 734.936.1829
or: 734.615.1528
Fax: 734.647.9158

Funding Opportunities