'14 Priscilla Fisher

When it came time for Priscilla Fisher to begin thinking about what university she wanted to attend, she packed her belongings into a car and drove cross-country from her home in California. On her long journey of discovery, Priscilla found her new home (and support) at the University of Michigan School of Education.

Read more »

When you enroll in a School of Education program, we try to match you with a variety of scholarships and funding opportunities—your application for these funds is automatic, no action is required of you. If you're selected for any of these, based on merit and financial need, we'll let you know by the end of July.

If you have questions about what financial resources are available to you to help pay for your education, contact Interim Educational Studies Doctoral Program and Funding Manager; Student Affairs Program Manager Eileen F. Brussolo.

Elementary Teacher Education
Secondary Teacher Education

Within This Section


Eileen F. Brussolo

8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

610 E. University Ave.
Room 1228
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1259

Phone: 734.936.1829
or: 734.615.1528
Fax: 734.647.9158

Funding Opportunities

See Also: