Forms & Guidelines

Request to Advance to Candidacy

Contact: Jessica Mason, Admissions and Graduate Records Coordinator, Senior
Contact: Laurie Brannan, Admissions and Graduate Records Coordinator
Last modified: July 18, 2018


Doctoral precandidates do not advance to candidacy automatically. CSHPE and ES doctoral students must submit a request to advance; CPEP and JPEE doctoral students may also submit a request. Your request will be routed to the program office. It is recommended that the request is submitted at least one term prior to when you plan to become a candidate.

Submit request