Forms & Guidelines

Course Waiver or Substitution Request (for CSHPE students)

Last modified: September 29, 2017

This form is intended for students who wish to waive or substitute courses taken elsewhere for course requirements in their CSHPE program. Substitution involves a request to replace a regular CSHPE requirement with a relevant University of Michigan course or educational experience. A course waiver means that the student has already completed equivalent coursework or has sufficient career-relevant experience and, therefore, enrollment in the course at the UM is not required.

Download cloud_download