Office of Communications
The staff of this office is responsible for internal and external communications, including media relations, marketing, events, website, digital signage, hallway displays, and publications. In addition, the staff develops and implements graphic, style, and editorial standards.
All requests for web, print, design, and photos should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Education Branding
The School of Education’s brand is in strict alignment with the University of Michigan branding.
Logos, stationery, and PowerPoint templates are all available and ready to download from our website. See Related Forms & Guidelines below.
Business cards for the School of Education departments and units are available to order through University of Michigan Printing Services.
If you need a custom logo for a School of Education academic program(s) or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Related Forms & Guidelines
- Business Cards for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Communicate with Fellow SOE Students
- Digital Calendar Policy
- Digital Signage Policy
- Editorial Style Guide
- Faculty Awards
- New Hire Announcements
- Photo Release / Consent Form
- Policies and Procedures for Design Requests
- SOE Identity Letterhead Template
- SOE Identity Name Tags & Table Tents
- SOE Identity Power Point Template
- SOE Logotypes & Colors
- Staff Photos on SOE Web Directory and Hallway Photo Boards
- Typography Guide
- Web Presence Support