Spring Commencement 2016
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 5:00 p.m.
You are eligible to participate in the school's ceremony if you:
- Received a degree in education or teacher certification in December 2015
- Expect to receive a degree in education or teacher certification in April/May or August 2016
- Please review the Commencement Eligibility Guide prior to registering.
- The length of the ceremony is approximately 90 minutes.
- There is no summer commencement ceremony. Students graduating in August 2016 may choose to attend the spring School of Education commencement or the December 2016 all-university commencement ceremony.
- Students receiving teaching certificates are considered alumni/ae of the School of Education and are welcome at our ceremony. We hope you will attend!
- Regarding any exceptions or extenuating circumstances for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students, please contact your program chair or the teacher education director with requests.
- Graduates and guests DO NOT NEED a ticket to attend the School of Education ceremony.
- Master's and PhD graduating students are also invited to participate in the University Graduate Exercises (Rackham) on Friday, April 29, at 10:00 a.m. at Hill Auditorium.
- All School of Education graduating students also invited to participate in the All-University Spring Commencement ceremony on Saturday, April 30, at 10:00 a.m. at the Michigan Stadium.
- Note that tickets are required to participate in the All-University Commencement.
Important Contact Information
Barnes and Noble Academic Attire Rental/Sales - 734.995.8877
University Commencement Hotline - 734.647.6037
University Graduate Exercises - 734.615.0520
Campus Information Centers - 734.764.4636
Diploma and Transcript Office - 734.763.9066
Please contact Leah Strothman at email@example.com