Courses & Syllabi

EDUC 470. Independent Study in Higher and Postsecondary Education

Credits: 1-3

Comprises supervised reading, research, or other inquiry regarding higher and continuing education.  This offering is primarily targeted for upper-division undergraduates and introductory in nature for master’s level graduate students.

Undergraduate students who wish to register with a School of Education professor in an independent study are required to submit an Undergraduate Independent Study Agreement form.

Within This Section